Friday fruit haul - 5 x Keitt Mango (Spain), 5 x Honey Dew (Brazil). Thanks to Southview Produce!!
Welcome to my website, a place where I share moments of my life, past and present including projects i’m currently working on and plans for future endeavours. Please have a look around and feel free to contact me if you have any questions. WIth love.
✨"When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know; but when you listen, you learn something new." Dalai Lama✨ - To learn is to grow, to grow is to expand, to expand is to understand the best teachers are the ones willing to be students of life 🙏. Casaba (Turkish) Melon. This unique looking golden, green speckled melon is a heirloom variety. Sweet flavour and gently aromatic with hints of pear 🍐and cucumber 🥒 .
- High in vitamin C, B6 and folate.
- Super hydrating + many other benefits 👍🍈🍊🍐🍎🍏🍌🍒🍅🥝🍇🍍🍓.
- Melons are great to eat for break-fast especially in the warmer months 🌞.
✨"I don't have to be anything at all. I don't even have to be myself, because there is no such thing as not being myself. I am inescapably myself." - Mooji ✨Consider cutting the conceptual-concepts that create crazy confusion. 🌿Juan Canary (yellow) Melon: Originally from Persia and now commonly grown in parts of Asia, Japan, South Korea and Morocco. This smooth skinned bright coloured melon is sweet in flavour with nuances of banana and pineapple and a slightly tangy citrus tone, always refreshingly juicy when fully ripe.
- Rich in vitamin A good for eye health.
- High in vitamin C protecting against free radicals.
- Good source of fibre to keep you regular.
- ⚡️Be the golden self that you are and shine brighter than brightest star⚡️
✨"Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act." Leonard Cohan✨ The mind doesn't know the difference, just by faking it you're essentially being the very thing you want to become.🌿Charentais Melon (the true French cantaloupe): Grown here in the U.K. by Nigel Dyer (organic vendor). This fragrant fruit originated in western France around the 1920's and later developed into the well known cantaloupe.
- High in vitamin A good for healthy skin.
- Good source of vitamin C.
- Helps lower blood pressure.
- ⚡️Life is but a canvas to paint your picture upon⚡️