✨"Passion makes the old medicine new: Passion lops off the bough of weariness. Passion is the elixir that renews: how can there be weariness when passion is present? Oh, don't sigh heavily from fatigue: seek passion, seek passion, seek passion!" Rumi✨🍀 Hardy Kiwi Berries are wild growing, small grape-sized berries similar to kiwifruits, often sweeter with a smooth edible skin. This "Super berry" contains over 20 nutrients. It's used in China as a prophylactic, curative medicine and used in anticancer therapy.
- Benefits: Five times the vitamin C as an orange.
- Twice the amount of vitamin E in a few berries to that of a whole avocado.
- High in potassium, chromium and folic acid all good for digestion, nervous system function and kidney health💪🏾.
- Green brings forth nature, renewal, energy for growth and harmony.
- May we all find our heart-centred passion to follow our dreams and create greater balance. Make peace not war!!