✨"Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you." Diana, Princess of Wales✨🙏🏽...Once upon a time, a pretty princess named Mira, who lived in a magnificent castle, offered hospitality to an old woman. In order to thank her, the old woman, who was in fact a fairy, used her magic to transform the sterile trees surrounding the castle into sumptuous golden fruit trees. "As your name is Mira and as you are as generous as pretty, these fruits will be named Mira-Belle plums💛. I wish to seek and find the kindest part of myself so I can bring that light to others in need, you never know what you may receive🙏🏽. Mira-Belle de Nancy Plums/Prunes are native to Asia Minor, Turkey. 70% of which are now grown commercially in France. The name Mirabel stems from the Latin Mirabilis, meaning "wondrous" or "of wondrous beauty", which is very fitting for this beautiful fruit 😊. You have to try this fruit in order to truly know how magnificent they are, it's all about your personal experience. Best places to find them are local farmers markets 🚜. We're blessed they grow here in Europe from July to Sep..woohoo!!
- Benefits: high in vitamin C, the most potent natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- These royal golden treats contain fibre called sorbitol and isatin known to help regulate smooth bowl functioning 👍💩.
- Sticking to the yellow theme as I feel its time to show how warm hearted we can be to each other and the planet, despite David Cameron and other UKIP leaders 💛🌼.
- The third / Solar Plexus chakra is the centre of our willpower. It's the core of personality, identity and ego. Transform the inertia into action, harness the proactive element through movement and move forward with warmth and love.🌟
- We (the tribe of many colours) must seek truth and unite together, through kindness and compassion. Trust in each other for we are all the chosen guardians of this world 😇