✨"You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel." Johnny Depp✨🙈What you feel is very real, emotions are part of our guiding system, they help us align ourselves to our dharma (life purpose). I want to feel and connect to my emotions and use them as a tool rather than just suppressing them with junk food and drugs and act like a fool💥.🍍Pineapple / Pine Cones - native to Brazil and Paraguay. Spread to Europe by Christopher Columbus and now grown throughout South America, Caribbean, Mexico and Southeast Asia. It can take over 2 years to bare fruit, patience is indeed bitter, but it's fruit is sweeter than sweet🍍🙏🏽. It's made up of over 200 colourful flowers which join together around the core to create this amazing fruit. In fact all living things start life as a flower - The Flower of LIFE💮🌀🔯 or the alchemy of sacred geometry, fundamental forms of space and time🌌. Also known as a Helix - an extended spiral chain of atoms in a protein, nucleic acid or other polymeric molecule / The Fibonacci Sequence.
- Benefits; high in beta-carotene a good nutrient for prevention of asthma.
- Contains bromelain an enzyme which is found to reduce swelling, bruising and other inflammations from injury or trauma.
- Good for fertility, blood pressure, heart health and many other great benefits with no negative side affects if eaten when ripe 👍🏽😊.
- Use the colour yellow to activate your pineal gland / pine cone is called the "seat of the soul".
- Yellow works on the left brain, activating logic, helps create a sense of joy and cheerfulness.
- Knowledge, illuminating power of hope and happiness.🌞🌼
- Let's allow our emotions to take us deep within to confront the challenges and come out the other side with a sense of enthusiasm, optimism and confidence to take on life, one bite at a time💛🌝🌟🍍!! P.S. Pineapple and basil is a combo!!