✨"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." Marilyn Monroe✨ I used to hate the colour of my hair, and the feeling of being "different". It's taken me years to appreciate who I am. The raw food journey has been more of a journey to self love and acceptance. We are all "perfect" just as we are. It's time to get mad, be ridiculous and channel that energy into creative outlets. 💥Cantaloupe's are the most popular melon in the U.S. And got the name from the Italian town of Cantalupo (singing wolf). But they are actually botanically speaking called Muskmelon; native to Persia (Iran) and could date back as far as 2400 BC.
- This super power house of a fruit has a long list of health benefits; Zea-Xanthin protects eyes and skin against UV rays.
- High in vitamin A and C both good antioxidants for maintaining optimal health.
- Also provides vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, E, K.
- Minerals include calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.
- High water content great for cleaning lungs of people who smoke 🚬.
- Good for protection against various forms of cancers 🙏🏽.
- Also keeps you slim 🏇🏻.
- Orange be the colour of relaxation, invitation, stimulation and conversation. Find your madness, be ridiculous, open up to the genius you are and listen to your gut-feeling for the true meaning and healing!! 🎉🎏🌞🌅🔥🍂🍁.