✨"The secrets of alchemy exist to transform mortals from a state of suffering and ignorance to a state of enlightenment and bliss." Deepak Chopra✨We have all been given the tools to unlock the secrets but do we have the patience to find the right key for the given door.🔑 Egyptian Longneck white Guava - Psidium Guajava. Originate from Mexico into Central and South America. There are over 100 varieties of this musky, aromatic sweet tropical "super-fruit." Mythology tells of this once being a forbidden, inedible fruit. But an incident took place where by a young boy wanted to feed a beggar and all he had was a guava - the inedible fruit. So he prayed to the forest gods and they were so impressed by his kindness, that they turned the guava into a sweet desirable fruit of delight....Wahe Guru - from darkness to light!!
- Benefits: Contain folic acid or vitamin B-9, which is good for pregnant women since it can help in developing the baby's nervous system and protect against neurological disorders.
- Magnesium helps your muscles and nerves relax at stressful times.
- Good source of B-3 and B-6 helps in improving blood circulation to the brain.
- Also their anti-inflammatory effects are good for toothache.
- Every part of the tree is useable from wood to leaf to flower🍃🌼🙏🏽.
- White is the wave of colour of perfection, pure and innocent. The state of wholeness and completion. Helps us deal with new beginnings, to wipe the slate clean. It opens the pathways for creation through a neutral mind. Allowing the crown chakra to connect to our cosmic awareness and sense of oneness.
- Let's bring about a state of healing and transformation through this wonderful fruit of the gods!!