✨"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." Maya Angelou✨Sometimes all it takes is a shift in our attitude or awareness to that of gratitude in order to change the very thing we're experiencing, be it pain or suffering, they can all be viewed in multiple ways. Find the courage to use the teaching as a great opportunity to transform the pain into love or gain.😀 Native to Sri Lanka - Starfruit, also known as “Carambola” was originally a Portuguese name, and goes back to the Sanskrit “karmara”, which means ‘food appetizer’. Indeed a great start to a meal with its crisp, tangy, thirst quenching, sweat yet sour flavour. Go for the bigger yellow ones for a sweater taste 👍🏽⭐️.
- Benefits; High in vitamin C which helps the body build resistance against free radicals.
- Also a good source of B-complex vitamins which help metabolism and synthetic functions inside the body.
- "Star fruit and its juice is often recommended in many folk medicine in Brazil as a diuretic (to increase urine output), expectorant, and to suppress coughs"🙏🏽⭐️.
- Golden '5' star - most dynamic single number, always in motion and in need of change. 3rd Chakra - yellow - solar plexus: identity, perception and ego. Self discipline, willpower and our ability to have a warm personality.
- Let's always 'choose' to achieve our life's purpose and follow our deeper passion to a place of love and freedom...let's all find that shining star and be a lighthouse of LOVE🌟💛!!!