✨"Understand through compassion or you will misunderstand the times" Yogi Ji's 5th sutra for the Aquarium age✨A sutra ('knot') is a word or thread that ties life together, it's a spiritual concept that allow teachings to be easily spread and protected from harm. This simple (yet at times hard to implement) sutra refers to compassion and how important it is to master if we are truly to understand the wold in which we share🙏🏽🍀. Goji berries also known as wolf berries and are berry berry good for you!! This 'red diamond' super fruit originates from the Chinese Himalayas and has been used as a longevity medicinal plant for thousands of years. Also recognised in Ayurveda to help treat kidney, liver, cholesterol, blood, eyes and skin problems as well as rash, depression, allergies, insomnia, diabetes and tuberculosis plus many other health benefits:
- Full of antioxidants to boost immune.
- Plenty of beta carotene for healthy skin.
- Zeaxanthin helps improve eyesight.
- 8 essential amino acids.
- 21 trace minerals.
- Plus many many more health benefits!! 🍒
- Eat a handful of these a day like Li Qing Yuen did and you may live to 252💃🏽.
- ⚡️We are born with compassion but slowly taught how to act in selfish ways, let us remember who we are and reconnect with that sensitive, ever present caring part of us.⚡️