✨"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy1:7✨ We always have the choice of either fear or love, and though they both have their place, I think the later would be of a higher service, as fear just pushes us further away from living our duty as loving compassionate beings, which is our birthright🙏🏽. Apricot: Originated in Asia over 4,000 years ago. A combination of peach and plum. The Latin for apricot is preacocquum, which means "early-ripening peach"👍🏽. These are, like most fruits, the worlds healthiest foods as they don't have negative or detrimental effects to the body unlike a lot of other "foods".
- Rich in potent antioxidants, including vitamin A beta-carotene and vitamin C both of which are beneficial against free radical damage😊.
- They're also high in lutein which appears to be able to protect the retina from damage caused by blue light given off by computers, TVs, etc..🙈💻📺.
- The Chinese called this fruit "moons of the faithful" as they were thought to enhance a women's fertility🌝🌕🌚.
- Orange/Sacral 3rd chakra: If in balance creates a sense of joy, enthusiasm, creativity, grounded intuition and success.
- May I find power to help others, with a kind mind and free heart, to let go of fear, and fall into the hands of love. Sat nam!!!🌻🍁👳🏽👰🏾