✨"The Romans all wished to have a king over them because they had not yet tasted the sweetness of freedom." - Livy✨ Once you taste the sweetness of 'King Durian' you'll be free forever...hail to the king! Durian / King of Fruits (named the King because of the spikes which are reminiscent of a crown) / 'Stink Fruit' originates from Southeast Asia.
- High in vitamin C (about 33% RDA) - aiding in healing wounds and improved blood flow.
- Full of vitamin B-complex groups - helps to boost serotonin levels which can improve your mood and ease depression.
- Contains tryptophan (also referred as "natures sleeping pill") which metabolites into serotonin and melatonin; the two neurochemicals that play a vital role in sleep induction and controlling epileptic events.
- High in healthy fat and free from saturated fat and cholesterol.
- It's also the only food on the planet which can give you up to 4 flavours all at once; sweet, bitter, wine and flower whoop!!.