✨"If everyone would look for that uniqueness then we would have a very colourful world." - Michael Schenker.✨White fleshed nectarine; originally from China - this juicy and fragrant fleshy fruit is slightly sweeter and less acidic to its yellow sister.
- High in vitamin A and E good for heathy mucusa and skin.
- Plenty of electrolytes such as potassium, iron, zinc, copper and phosphorus.
- Iron is required for red blood cell formation.
- Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that help regulate heart rate and blood pressure.
- May we strive to focus on the positive and colourful aspects of our nature and not be so quick to judge. And remember...though we may look different, we are one and the same.