✨"The significance of the cherry blossom tree in Japanese culture goes back hundreds of years. In their country, the cherry blossom represents the fragility and the beauty of life. It's a reminder that life is almost overwhelmingly beautiful but that it is also tragically short." - Homaro Cantu✨ Though our time here is short we must remember our true essence is infinite by nature. We are pure energy which can neither be created nor destroyed, simply transferred.⚡️🍒🍒🍒⚡️ Cherry - Fruit of the gods - The cherry fruit is held in high regard in Eastern Asia. To the Chinese it's a symbol of eternal life. In Japan, the cherry represents modesty, courtesy and femininity.
- A pigment rich fruit with Polyphenolic flavonoid compounds, found to have anti-oxidant properties.
- Anthocyanins act as anti-inflammatory, good for arthritis, painful muscle conditions and sports injuries.
- High in Melatonin which helps to calm the nervous system, aid insomnia and help with headaches. Also helps improve memory 👍🏽
- Good source of copper, zinc and potassium
- Truly a cosmic fruit full of enlightening properties 🙏🏽🍒