✨"My mother said to me, "If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the pope." Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso." - Pablo Picasso✨ We have all been given a gift with this canvas we call life to co-create our own paintings and become whoever we want to be! 🎨 The Dessert Banana commonly known as Apple Banana or Sukali Ndizi in Uganda (from which they are grown commercially) might be one of the smallest bananas in the world but size really doesn't matter when it comes to these 🙊. They are sweeter than any Cavendish banana I've ever tasted and contain a whole list of health benefits.
- High in potassium: good for protection against hypertension.
- They contain B1: good for nervous system.
- B2: good for skin and eyes.
- B3: helps to release energy from foods. Plus they just taste sooooo goooood!!!!
- Yellow: stimulates the left side of our brain increasing mental focus and agility. Uplifting, happiness, hope and optimism. PAINT YOUR PICTURE💥🎨👍