✨"Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most." Gautam Buddha✨ How lucky we are to be able to start every day with a new set of ideas, a new set of dreams and a new set of goals. Let us leave the past behind as we walk together through this miracle we call life🙏. Barbarella Aubergine native to East Asia. This variety is known as Violetta di Sicilia and comes from my home town of Sicily :-). It's less bitter than the traditional eggplant and has a creamy texture.
- Benefits: High is dietary fibre good for promoting heart health and lowering cholesterol.
- The purple pigment offers antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties both good for cell function.
- Also contains nasunin which facilitates blood flow to the brain helping memory and mental disorders👍🏽🌷.
- Violet crown chakra; associated with your pineal gland, keeps us connected to our spiritual self, unprejudiced, aware of both our strength and dignity.
- Find the courage to move into each day with new inspiration for what really matters in your life...follow your truth!!🌷🌞🌸.