✨"You can't hate the roots of a tree and not hate the tree. You can't hate Africa and not hate yourself." - Malcolm X✨ Connecting to our roots allows us to remember who we really are. Never dismissing the part of ourself that keeps us grounded and rooted, enabling us to bare the fruits of our labour 😀🍎. The Redcurrant is native to Western Europe and grows in cool regions with plenty of moisture. This deciduous shrub is related to the gooseberry and is both sweet and tart in flavour.
- High in iron; good for blood cleansing and formation of red blood cells.
- High in fibre; good for people with constipation and to keep you regular 😜.
- High levels of magnesium; good for bones, nerves and muscles.
- Also contains vitamin C, K and plenty of antioxidants.
- The rich red colour keeps your skin glowing 👍🏽!❤️
- Root chakra/Muladhara; Located at the base of the spine, pelvic floor. Relates to our sense of safety and security. Mula: "root" - Dhara: "support" or "base".
- Create a solid foundation, get your basic needs met, walk barefoot, get grounded, feed the roots, let go of fear and allow the energy to flow up to the higher chakras.
- Red colour; power, passion, energy and action. Awakens our physical life force and self confidence.🌹