✨"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art."- François de La Rochefoucauld✨ The humble watermelon has to be one of the most amazing fruits of Mother Nature. Originally from west Africa; there are upwards of 300 varieties. It's pure living water with amazing benefits!
- Contains l-citrulline an amino acid which helps relieve physical pain.
- More than 91% water to keep you hydrated.
- Good for inflammation and blood pressure.
- Contains more lycopene than tomatoes.
- You can also eat the seeds which contain iron, zinc, protein and fibre.