Today was fruitful: 1 x Barhi dates (Jordan), 2 x Osteen mango (Spain), 1 x Navel orange (South africa), 3 x Keet Mango (Egypt) 2 x Tommy Mango (Brazil).
Welcome to my website, a place where I share moments of my life, past and present including projects i’m currently working on and plans for future endeavours. Please have a look around and feel free to contact me if you have any questions. WIth love.
This weeks fruit haul: 1 x Osteen Mango (Spain), 5 x Kent Mango (Egypt), 1 x unknown Mango (Egypt), 1 x Lime, 1 x Claudia Reina Plum (Spain), 2 x Fresh Yellow Dates (Egypt), 1 x unknown Mango (Egypt). I just had to get mostly Egyptian mangos this week as they tasted sooooo goood!!
✨"To know yourself as the Being underneath the mental noise, the love and joy underneath the pain, is freedom, salvation, enlightenment." Elkhart Tolle✨We are awareness itself, no-thing other than that "I am", may all beings know this and be free of suffering!! 🍀Durian "King of Fruits" This is the Monthong variety from Thailand. A rich and creamy, sweet yet complex fruit with many different flavours and nuances.
- This magical fruit has so many health benefits: B6 helps the production of serotonin- good for people suffering with depression.
- Manganese helps regulate blood sugar.
- Potassium regulates blood pressure.
- Anti-aging properties.
- Treats sexual dysfunction and much more!!
- ⚡️There is but ONE truth - you are that⚡️🙏.
Today's fruit haul - we got to the market too late so only managed to get mangoes but i'm not complaining, still very grateful to have found these. 3 x Brazilian Tommy Atkins and some unknown Spanish variety. Mangos are a sub-acid fruit so can be eaten along with sweet fruits or with acid fruits, super high in water for hydration and packed full of vitamins and minerals plus they taste damn good.
✨"The consciousness in you and the consciousness in me, apparently two, really one, seek unity and that is love " Nisargadatta Maharaj✨We talk about love but to truly understand love (without the mind) we have to realise who we really are...love itself ❤️!! Turkish 'Kishmish' white seedless Sultana grapes: This super sweet variety was originated from Asia Minor now cultivated in many countries. Jesus uses the vine as a symbol of Himself, saying "I am the vine." Also a symbol of fertility and prosperity 👍.
- Treat Asthma.
- Strengthen bones.
- Prevent heart diseases.
- Good for constipation.
- Help eliminate acid from the body.
- Basically a total super food. ⚡️"I" long to dive deeper into the now and find the source of all creation, the ground zero, where we can meet our true self and abide in pure blissful joy⚡️🙏
I've heard that here in the UK we import the most amount of fruit than any other country. Now that is kind of cool!! There's no excuse, no complaining,..we can literally get hold of so many varieties of fruits and there is so much abundance!! I wish you all fruitful fruit finding. X
✨"If you hear a voice within you say, "you cannot paint," then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced" - Vincent Van Gogh✨ A great reminder to not always listen to the mind and all its neurotic fear-based egoistic patterns. 🍀Donut "fuzz-free" white-fleshed nectarines are just delicious, this sub acid fruit has a high sugar content and slightly creamy texture with a refreshing, juicy body. Originally from China and have been cultivated since 200 B.C. During he 15th century these flat peach varieties travelled to the west via the Silk Road trading routes 👍🌺
- Health benefits: These beauties offer a rich treasure of minerals and fibre...
- Weight loss.
- Reduce hair loss.
- Stress-reliever referred to as the 'Fruit of Calmness' in Hungary.
- Help remove worms - with a light laxative effect.
- Also has antimicrobial and antioxidant benefits 👊.
- ⚡️Most experience fear but not all allow it to control their life⚡️
"The world as we know it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking" Albert EinsteinWhat we think about most is what we ultimately manifest, the law of attraction reminds us that we can literally think things into being, so we must be mindful of what we think. Heirloom/Heritage Beef Tomato : These non-hybrid tomatoes are native to Mexico and Central America and are some of the best I've ever tasted, they are less acidic than the conventional varieties, in fact these were edging towards a more juicy sweetness flavour.️ These were grown here in the uk by organic farmers.
- Health benefits:
- High in vitamin C - nourish adrenals, reduce stress.
- Lycopene can protect against various cancers.
- Good source of vitamin K - good for strong bones.
- More and more and more benefits...read all about it!!!
- ⚡️Let us use the mind to go beyond the mind and access realms of joy, peace and everlasting happiness⚡️
Todays super selection includes: 1 x Apple banana (Uganda), 3 x Summer Rich peach (spain), 2 x Mallart Love - White peach (Spain), 1 x White donut nectarines (Spain), 1 x Honeydew Melon, 1 x Cantaloupe melon (Italy), 1 x mango (Pakistan), 1 x pack Musang King (Malaysia), 1 x african avocado, 1 x Soursop, 1 x Thai Durian.
Abundance is real, nature is constantly providing us with super healthy food. I'm so grateful to have access to some great fruit right here in London. Removing obstacles and allowing light energy to flow by eating cleaner foods is by far the most positive thing i've done for my health and healing. Much love!!
✨"The language of light can only be decoded by the heart" Suzy Kassem✨ Oh limited mind be still so I can experience my true nature...🖖. Musang King Durian: This "King of Fruits" is native to Southeast Asia, but can grow in most tropical environments. Here you can see how unique this fruit just is, it's like eating custard cream, so many complex and subtle flavours...totally moorish. This particular variety is from Malaysia and is by far the best frozen Durian I've ever had, tryptophan is the one 🙊. 💛
Health benefits: this is such a powerful fruit and contains a whole list of goodness...
- Bone health.
- Cancer prevention.
- Sexual dysfunction.
- If you can get to Asia it's prime Durian season right now👍!!!
- I directly introduce myself to this moment through the cavity of the heart to follow the light of awareness and truth. Wahe guru 🙏.
I love Sunday's at Chapel Market - So much goodness!!
✨"Patience is a conquering virtue." Geoffrey Chaucer.✨ This is one that I sometimes find difficult, fruit trees are a good teacher. 🌿Brown Turkey / Common Fig: Home grown in the back garden whoop!! - last year I only had one fig, but this year is looking better. Figs have been cultivated since ancient times and are regarded as sacred by many cultures. The ancient Hebrews looked upon the fig tree as a symbol of peace and plenty. Mohammad's followers called it the "Tree of Heaven."
- Health benefits:
- There are so many benefits to this magical fruit, here are just a few.
- Weight management.
- Sexual health.
- Heart health.
- They are currently in season in Europe 🖖
- ⚡️May we recognise all as our teachers and flow with great patience and gratitude⚡️
Yesterday was another exciting fruit haul: 4 x Chaunsa mango (Pakistan), 3 x Galia melon (Spain), 3 x Papaya (Jamaica), 1 x Donut peaches (Spain), 1 x Haden mango (Africa), 1 x Cavendish banana (dominican republic) 1 bunch of Pisang Awak bananas (Africa) , 1 x small box of Musang King Durian (Malaysia). Yum yum!
Yesterdays fruit haul: 5 x Pakistani Honey Mango (Chaunsa), 13 kg Malaysian Jackfruit :-)
Mondays Fruit haul: 6 x Persimmons (Triumph - South Africa), 1 x Jackfruit (Mexico), Honey mango (Pakistan - Chausa), Random Nectarines. . .
This weeks fruit haul is more Moroccan watermelon. I'm on day 8 of my watermelon island and i'm still feeling inspired to carry on with this mono diet for a little while longer.
✨"Peace comes from within, do not seek it without. Buddha"✨Sometimes truth speaks louder than words. 🌿Apricot: This colourful stone fruit is believed to originate from Armenia about 4,000 years ago, then travelled to Persia and the Mediterranean via the "Silk Road" before Spanish explorers brought them to the US.🍀
- High in vitamin C - protect against free radicals.
- •High in Vitamin A - good for eye health👍.
- ⚡️I'm sorry, please forgive me, THANK YOU, I love you and the universe will take care of it all.⚡️
Today's fruit haul was quick and simple: 5 x Moroccan watermelons. I will be doing a watermelon island - mono fast on these beauties this week. Excited to strip things right back to basics, the best fast food on the planet. Reconfigure the digestion, clean out the G.I. tract, cleanse the blood, no distractions, more focus on self.
✨"There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way." Thich Nhat Hanh. 🍀Nothing external can bring you closer to happiness - for genuine happiness is intrinsically linked to your true nature - therefore by finding out who you really are - you will ultimately experience true happiness🍀🍒 Cherries: Suggested to originate from Asia Minor near the Black Sea circa 300 B.C. There are over 17 varieties of this stunning drupe fruit just in the uk alone, and over 1000 worldwide!! All of which come in different flavours, colours and sizes. In Japan cherries represent beauty, courtesy and modesty. Chinese regard the fruit as a symbol of immortality 👍.
- Protects against diabetes - low glycemic index.
- Promote sleep -boost melatonin.
- Slows aging of skin - highest antioxidant of any fruit.
- Plus so many other benefits, this should be on everyone's shopping list now that they're in season in the UK 🍒.